Updated: Jun 25
NUDE VS BEIGE
They are different colors. Nude has a more pink undertone whereas beige is more tan / browish.
For the house enviroment, Beige gives you more freedom due the undertones you can opt for.
How to decorate with BEIGE!
Knowing which direction your beige is headed will help.
For example: You can complement you beige couch with brown, white, black or other strong bold colors as an accents splash.
As an interior Designer, my life is full of colors and activities, so when I get home I just want to be relax, simple, calm and neutralize. So if you are like me, Everything Neutral, with some metal tones to accent some spaces, will definitely make it work.
On the other hand, with the right touch, mixing Nude, Beige and Creme together, because they are all one melody to me.
Tips to make the most out our your neutrals!
1. Use pattern or prints to complement and add interest. (Always add leyers of textures and materials through your spaces).
2. Make sure your light is right and bright. (Always add light leyers to create dimmention).
3. Let your replaceable objects do the coloring.
4. Go with gray and other organic neutrals to complement.
5. Use them like gallery walls for show-stopping ART.