Benefits of a Sea Salt Bath
If your nightly baths are in need of a makeover, you may want to add a touch of salt to change things up.
Sea salt baths are known for their therapeutic and healing properties, as well as their ability to ease stress and boost your overall health.
If you’re looking for a way to relieve stress, ease achy muscles, and treat irritated skin, you may want to consider taking a sea salt bath.
While soaking in a tub, in general, is a nice way to pamper yourself after a hard day, adding sea salts is said to also extend the benefits to your skin, muscles, and joints.
How to take a sea salt bath:
When taking a sea salt bath for relaxation follow this steps!
- Add 1/4 cup of sea salt to a standard size bathtub filled to your comfort.
- Aim for a water temperature of two degrees warmer than your body temperature to experience the healing benefits of the sea salt bath.
- Soak in the tub for 15 to 20 minutes or your desired time.
- When you finish your bath, dry off and apply a moisturizer to your skin.
If 1/4 cup is not enough, depending on a person’s body size and skin condition, a healthy adult can add up to 2 cups of sea salt to warm water in a standard size tub.
Bag comes with about 4 oz.
|1/4 cup||32 g||1.13 oz|
Botanical Bath Soak spa
The Fine Print:
Disclaimer: Please research essential oils before use. Some oils are contraindicated in some conditions including pregnancy and seizures.
* Make a little sample first to see how your skin reacts if your are a person with delicate skin.
*All products are made from all natural, plant based ingredients, organic whenever possible.
Products are also free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, and any additives. The essential oils that are used are certified pure therapeutic grade.
*Handmade in small batches with love and care in the U.S.